****** Best way to make a team fluid with the new tactics faster *******JASSAR

jassar

Reaction score
We all are posting different different tactics here , some are really really good but people try those tactics and oftentimes after a few match if they are losing move on to the next one .

REASON-- their team was not fluid(known) to that new tactics..

so by doing this ......the tactics that are good are really suffering to reach their popularity ...

I have seen a lot of tactics with different match training and general training views.

I would like people to come on this page and help by giving thoughts and ideas of how to make the tactics that are really good to be fluid with the team faster ....

For me what works best is ....

as soon as i start the game i change the general training to team cohesion/high for one week

View attachment 328825

next week i make general training to tactics and vice verse till my first league match starts .I don't give rest to the team before and after in that period

For match training I keep to tactics only till my first league match .

Last edited:
Second thing i use is after starting my new game i check my staff rating in one particular training section . If its not good i give them mutual termination and find new staff as i think better staff better training
View attachment 328826View attachment 328827

i also mutually terminate the under 23 or under 19 staff like gk coach and coach as it gives me more room for hiring more staff for the first team

Last edited:
Surely you'll adapt to the tactic a lot quicker if you muse as much Match training as possible?

There are only 2 things that Will have an impact on your current squad.

- The better the players are gelled , the quicker they will adapt: So, Team Cohenesion in General Training.
- The time spend focusing on learning the tactic: So, Lots of friendlies and Tactic in Match Prep( on the higher end)

Last edited:
There are only 2 things that Will have an impact.

- The better the players are gelled , the quicker they will adapt: So, Team Cohenesion in General Training.
- The time spend focusing on learning the tactic: So, Lots of friendlies and Tactic in Match Prep( on the higher end)

i agree 100%

Yes this is what I'd do, Team Cohesion focus, Full Match Training & on Tactic Only. Then 8/9 Friendlies over a 6 week pre-season.

I noticed that 442 based tactics are easier to learn than say a 433 or 451.

My players are not gelled and I always make a lot of signings and I get any tactic fluid in 3 weeks! The main thing that has the biggest effect is the star ratings of my coaches. Low star ratings and it takes an age, but if you have 4 stars in all your training then you will find the tactic bar goes up really quickly.

Last edited:
For me is the best pre season following:

-Coach in tactic section at least 4*
-About 10 friendlies(each 3 days)

Team cohesion/High
50% match/general training
Tactics only
Rest before and after

The most important, how is your team used to formation!

Nothing special :p

BTW I really miss those guides on this site.

Last edited:
Sorry for my english but the way to make a tactic become more fluid is put it three times in tactic section, in training put tactic in both options and move all to the left the porcentage of training, start in june loading germany, play a few machtes and before the official competion starts the tactic will be very fluid at all.

I noticed that 442 based tactics are easier to learn than say a 433 or 451.

I doubt it, what probably is the case is that some of the players you have are already more used to playing 4-4-2, and it's just a coincidence :)

If you went to Arsenal for example, I am fairly sure they would find 4-2-3-1 easier than 4-4-2 :)

I doubt it, what probably is the case is that some of the players you have are already more used to playing 4-4-2, and it's just a coincidence :)

If you went to Arsenal for example, I am fairly sure they would find 4-2-3-1 easier than 4-4-2 :)
I see. I didn't know that players have preferences/familiarity of formations. This is interesting.

for me what works best and the fastest is .....

make the general training to team cohesion and the assistant manager handles the match training .....
make a lot of friendlies and

don't change the training schedule

good 3.5-4 star stafff

for me what works best and the fastest is .....

make the general training to team cohesion and the assistant manager handles the match training .....
make a lot of friendlies and

don't change the training schedule

good 3.5-4 star stafff

This is true, more frendlies = learn tactics faster. The problem is, more friendlies = way way way more chance of injuries. Especially in a pre-season where all the players are only at 80-90%

This is true, more frendlies = learn tactics faster. The problem is, more friendlies = way way way more chance of injuries. Especially in a pre-season where all the players are only at 80-90%

don't play ur main players in frendlies .team will be fluid with the tactics anyways if the main player are not in the starting line up

This is not true...if you rotate, you can avoid injuries. I also suggest to focus on (match preparation) fitness very high first 2 weeks, the rest of pre season team cohesion.

My players are mostly above 90%...if arent, i dont start with them.

Injuries are not big problem this year...but there are other problems :p