xelliotx

Reaction score
Currently with pompey in my 3rd season, out of admin and in the Championship, I wanna upgrade my facilities but we dont have enough money to do so. How do I get enough money to be able to upgrade the facilities? I can only think of getting into the prem really, but good FA Cup runs seem to be helping me out

Do it the Arsenal way, sell all your best players :D

The only way i've ever really made money is by winning trophies, i'm not a massive fan of selling players unless i get a really good price

I'm in 2018 with Swansea and I've won nothing at all yet.which would seem like I'm doing a bad job but I've got all the facilities to the best they can go and stadium up to 37000.my bank balance is around 100 million but I did just sign neymar for 53 million.this is very unlike me but my whole thing until this year is buy young and sell once they want bigger contracts.I got to the final and also semi finals of the champs league by spending less than 500k a week wages.

Currently with pompey in my 3rd season, out of admin and in the Championship, I wanna upgrade my facilities but we dont have enough money to do so. How do I get enough money to be able to upgrade the facilities? I can only think of getting into the prem really, but good FA Cup runs seem to be helping me out

Throw everything at getting into the Prem...definitely the most money available there compared to cup runs etc

you probz no this have loads friendlies against prem clubs usually get 100k most games u may lose but ul get money also if you dont have to many fixtures when its international try arranging a cup or something with prem clubs you may win it as there best players will be on int.duty loan players get free transfers usually the youth that has been released the season use them in the lower league maybe find a gem and make a profit of him try having several parent clubs etc

Friendlies
Merchandise in other countries - Feeders
Parents clubs
cup runs
Promotion
Selling players
Using goal bonus on defenders - Reduce wage, but have extras which won't need paying out much.
Loan a player instead of paying for them in full. (If possible, works with youth as well)
Get rid of excess staff.
Higher league finish, more sponsorship.