best way to make the most of your transfer budget!!

BTB1986

Reaction score
its not new news but spreading payments over 48 months streches your budget brilliantly but can risk your finances doubt it would harm many big clubs (the clubs i tested) as they have big sponsorship deals to boost there balance at the end of the season!!

this helped me buy cavani, aguero, sakho, and many others!!

ps aguero if interested cost me 39 million all in installments so release clauses may work either way

The best way to financially cripple your club. I never use monthly installments, as I try to make clubs sustainable. However, I would consider using it IF I was a big club and needed a star player (ie a Cavani, Aguero, Rooney etc.) to keep in touch with my rivals.

I only use monthly payments if I really want a player and I rarely set it to higher than 12 months.

i had this system at spurs and every year i made more than i lost over the course of a season except once when i asked the board for a new stadium just have to be sensible and try and set your a budget per month i.e i didnt go over 2 million

I am usually paying half of the price instantly and half over 48 months when i need a star player, and i try to limit myself to 1-2 transfers per window since im liverpool and get every year at least 50 mils transfer budget. This way i don't spend all the budget at once and don't have to wonder too much for the finances either as i only have to pay half the ammount over 48 months.

If I use monthly installments I never pay over 50% with them and spread the payments over 48 months. Also I try to keep the monthly payments in balance with the incoming transfer fees as most AI clubs use monthly installments.

doing monthly installments can cripple your club and put you in bankruptcy

It depends on who you're playing with. If you have 100 millions transfer budget, you probably don't have to worry about money.
But for lesser rich clubs 48 months installments are ok, if you don't spend big every transfer window.

I only do this when I need a star player and I badly need him. Such as in the 2nd season I'm Spurs, as you know we need a quality strikers so I signed Cavani for 28m + 20m in 48 months but he's start banging goals so I think it's a good deal.

Last edited:
can you tell me where to find this option pls... it doesnt come up when i open "make an offer" window!!! im playing liverpool and i cant buy players because board r not giving me enough transfer budget.