Best way to play Dzeko to score goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Reaction score
I just wanted to make this thread to get a quick bit of help and also I have seen previous threads on how to play Dzeko but they haven't helped me.
Basically at the start of the 2nd season I signed Dzeko for £22M after winning the league in my first season with spurs. I thought he would score for fun for me but this hasn't happened. I thought it may be due to him having to get used to playing for me etc but I didn't think he would score so few for me. At first he was having horrific games for me, getting ratings of 5.8 and around there but he did start to improve.
What I'm asking is what is the best way to play him for my team so he can score the most goals? I play him as a complete forward (advice from a thread I read) and most of the time he plays as loan striker but sometimes I play him with Ba or Defore (see screenshots). Any advice would be greatly appreciated

lot of people likes playing him on right side of attacking slot ( Targetman) on Attack or support duty with his Poacher partner, and this works I guess.
I play him also on right side, but complete foward with his creative freedom reduced to half. Also, my second striker is also complete foward, but when i put him on advances fow. Dzeko seems to score alot.
hope this helped a little :)

I have has the same problem wuth dzeko for chelsea i dont understand why he is not scoreing goals can someone help both of us

lot of people likes playing him on right side of attacking slot ( Targetman) on Attack or support duty with his Poacher partner, and this works I guess.
I play him also on right side, but complete foward with his creative freedom reduced to half. Also, my second striker is also complete foward, but when i put him on advances fow. Dzeko seems to score alot.
hope this helped a little :)

Thanks for the tips, but I prefer to play with 1 up front
I have has the same problem wuth dzeko for chelsea i dont understand why he is not scoreing goals can someone help both of us

Nice to know I'm not alone ;)

I think you might want to look at what roles and duties best suit my players thread.

I think you might want to look at what roles and duties best suit my players thread.

I know that the best roles for Dzeko are complete forward and target man. He can play others well also. I'm asking why he isn't doing as well for me as he is for others
Kind of ironic that after I post this he had just scored 3 goals in 2 games :S

yea i think u should change to 2 up front and play dzeko in the right centre forward position as target man (support) and defoe/ba as a poacher :)
dzeko will also score lots in that position

yea i think u should change to 2 up front and play dzeko in the right centre forward position as target man (support) and defoe/ba as a poacher :)
dzeko will also score lots in that position

thanks for the tip, I do play 2 up front sometimes but prefer just playing 1. I'm gonna close this since Dzeko has been scoring recently, long may it continue! (he just scored in 1-0 over Man Utd at OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.