Best way to play world class players

Brolene

Reaction score
Hello, I am playing as Arsenal and im in my first season. i sold a few players and got david villa and im playing him as a poacher with van persie but there has been little goals scored. can anybody help me out? what is the best way to play Villa, Van Persie and fabregas? Thanks.

Fabregas as an advanced playmaker attack i have found and when i had RVP i used him as a target man and he smashed them in but i have had no experience with villa.

I have no experience at all with Villa but you should try this.. Put David Villa as a poacher under the player instructions and under the Team instructions put him as a target man and run onto ball is how you feed him, Hope i've helped you ;)

i had villa on my barca team, was gettin 30 goals a season as advanced forward with amr and aml as inside forwards

Well I have him as an advanced striker, parterning Higuin whose playing a deep forword in support duty. Infront of eith two midfielders -one as an inside forwaqrd and the other as a playmaker - or as one midfielder and an winger as an inside forward on attack and two pivots in the middle of the park with overlaping full back. And the team playing a very fluid system.

Villa -infact the who team flourished under the new tactics. I guess world class players don't like when there's more than two players in a line xD and they like extra creativty and playing close to eachother -forwards getting deep and on wings to get balls-.

I found out that the best way to make a wrold class player to shine, is to make the whole system around him shine. ONly problem with playing a tactic like this is that when even a single player doesn't play his part in it, the whole system just crashes down and everyone gets lost. xD

I found out that the best way to make a wrold class player to shine, is to make the whole system around him shine. ONly problem with playing a tactic like this is that when even a single player doesn't play his part in it, the whole system just crashes down and everyone gets lost. xD

This is very much like how it is with the National Basketball Association (USA) and to an extent the NFL. When you have a star basketball player, you build a team around him to compliment him. In football, you get a star QB and build the team around him.