best way to quickly test tactics?

rookee

Reaction score
i made an intresting tactic and want to test it, any custom databases etc. to test it?

lower league? top leagues? best way is just top hop in game, plug it in, get the right players for what you want them to do etc, do the training to get them fluid in it, then you can really test it, one game test isn't conclusive.

i wouldn't overly trust FMC though, i tested a tactic on FMC, it failed, so i tested it on the normal game, some conditions and players and it worked very very well.

FMC uses the same match engine. If it works on FMC, I'd suspect it'd work on normal mode.

Testing tactics on normal/full mode can be a *****. You can spend hours getting into the game only for them to be a failure and time ends up wasted.

FMC uses the same match engine. If it works on FMC, I'd suspect it'd work on normal mode.

Testing tactics on normal/full mode can be a *****. You can spend hours getting into the game only for them to be a failure and time ends up wasted.

my point exactly. maybe a quick league with 3 types of teams: good, medium and bad and pick a team and try out a tactic on one.