Revolve

Reaction score
I've been wondering recently if the way I set up my scouts is the most efficient or if I'm missing something vital which might make finding good regens easier.

This is how I set my scouts up at the moment, scaled up once I find more high quality scouts:

Nations
France - 1 scout
Germany - 1 scout
Holland - 1 scout
Italy - 1 scout
Spain - 1 scout

Regions
North Africa - 1 scout
North America - 1 scout
South America - 1 scout
UK & Ireland - 1 scout

World
3 Roaming scouts

The settings I use are Age <21 and potential scouted ability at 4 stars.

Is this effective or am I missing something which would improve my scouting?

Nobody have any ideas on this? Or is this just generally fine for finding regens?

I kinda neglect doing this myself, i always let my head scout do it for me

I only have a total of 6 scouts, but my set up is similar. I have one in S. America, one in N. America, 3 in Central Europe, and then I usually have one that Send out to scout a region where I have almost no knowledge (i.e. the scout is in East Asia right now). I use 3 star potential as the only guideline and I try to switch up everyone's scouting assignment every 3-4 months (even if it is just changing one scout from Central Europe to a particular league in Central Europe).

Not saying this is the best way, but it has worked well for me in building up the scouting knowledge.

Send scouts to view every continent continental competition and the uefa youth league. If u want to find regens try to send your scout to youth league of the nations you have chosen.

I mostly scout for as many regions as possible (to up my knowledge and thereby youth-intake). And with more scouts for the big regions.

But it also depends the size of your club. For instance you can find cheaper regens in Scandinavia, China etc. than some of the big football nations.

Eastern Europe, Portugal, Belgium, Scandinavia and Russia are good areas to scout too

If I'm a lower/mid-table Premier League club, I find it best to scout in the Scandinavian/Eastern European leagues. Players at cheap values, willing to join you and there are some hidden gems in there.

Quantity of good players may not be good, but if I'm paying under ?1m for the next Messi just because he's from the Baltic states, why should I complain?