Best way to use the potential of young players and training tips!!

brod19

Banned
Reaction score
My players attributes seem to get worse, I just stick to general (lazy) but I'm good with signings and tactics, just need a good training schedule or a few different ones.. Help?

First things first, are your young players playing regularly?

There's stickies in this forum with training schedules, and tips on how to get 5 star coaching, both of which you need. Read those. Plus try loaning them out for more first team experience.

I always loan players out until they are ready to play for my team and it always tends to work. Plus always pick a team that sees the loan player as a first teamer not backup or cover.

Coloccini_682x400_850822a.jpg

Read the Story:

NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

I usually rotate them until end of 1 season, then loan them out for money.

I loan them out for the first season,and I keep my promising ones though for rotation,it usually works,they gain experience during their loan and also gain attributes

get dans training schedules as they have helped me

Yeah Dan's Training Schedules are pretty good as it does not take much time...maybe 10min to assign players to Training Schedules

I would say if still youth then let him develop but don't let him have a hard training scedule, you don't want him injured at this time.

When he signs a proffesional contract, either loan him out if you know your never going to use him but make sure they say first team and have the recall clause there if he can't get first team.

If he's good enough for first team then give him appearances from substitutions often, if he's world class then he's good enough from 19-20 to become first team but if he's average let him stay until 22-23 and decide whether to sell him.

I always go by this rule:
If they're 18 or over, they need first team action, so play them or loan them out
If theyre younger than you can probably keep them in the reserves a bit longer

where can i find this dans training schedule you speak of?

sorry for the late reply but you will find them under the downloads section in training schedules

I don't know about Dan's training schedule, but I've been using Tug's Training and it is aces for me. Look that up too, maybe as a back-up plan if the first one doesn't work for you.