Best ways for a good star rating with a good amount of players?

LiamMurray

Reaction score
Just wondering what is the best way to start a game and get a decent amount of players with a decent star rating i am only wanting to manage in england and if i load England(Down to Npower 2), Spain, Italy and Scotland with a large database i get 3 star any tips on if i can get more players doing it another way, I want them to be good enough quality for the EPL though not league 2. |)

Thanks in advance!

Ignore the star rating. Load what you want, just don't go overboard. It is a load of BS. Basically all my games I have the 1/2 a star of performance, and they are all quite snappy. Bascially, just load all major leagues and just go from there.

BTW load Ukraine. Lots of good players.

Last edited:
It won't if you don't go crazy. Just load all 'big' countries, and then any on top of those you might want. Test it out if you want before you commit to the save.

Edit: What are you computers specifications? That should give us a better idea of how many leagues/players you should be able to load.

Last edited:
ok i am going with Spain,England,Germany,Italy and Scotland get a 2 star speed and 2 1/2 star computer performance.

my laptop performance is 5 stars and has a new i5 core processor n 4gb ram, im worried about crash dumps (herd alot of leagues loaded cause crash dumps). if i load england> bet prem, italy-spain-germany high divisions on medium database i get 3 stars for game speed, do u think i could load more without running risk of crashdump?

Thats one sweet laptop and i reckon you could load a few more i didn't ever link crash dumps with loads of leagues might just be me though.

*Jealous*

Well, in my Dortmund game I think I have had one crash dump, and that is with something like 35 leagues and 120K players.

BTW if you want to have more players, while loading less leagues take a look at this.

Last edited:
Thats one sweet laptop and i reckon you could load a few more i didn't ever link crash dumps with loads of leagues might just be me though.

*Jealous*

was just something i read once on a forum bout league n crash dumps. my laptop is quite impressive i must admit. with england prem to league 2, italy-spain top league its 4.5 speed and can complete a competititve season between 6-8 hours