Best ways to earn 100k

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K
S

Sam

I have started a new UT, and have 550 coins from the last game, how can I raise that money heavily using the web app, can't play games right now :(. The 59th minute never works well for me, any other ideas?

Yu only have 3 bid tokens a day, so with 550 coins you can't make 100k.

Find a bargain and sell him on for crazy money. Rinse + repeat.

Is the Bronze pack method worth it?

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I have 5

If you like putting the same items up for sale over and over and over and over again, then yes, the bronze pack method really works.

If you like putting the same items up for sale over and over and over and over again, then yes, the bronze pack method really works.
I never find the contracts sell though :( Is there any other method apart from the 59th and bronze pack methods?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

If you're willing to grind out your own soul, yep.
As convincing as that sounds, I probably won't

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Bought Adriano from Barca for 400 coins, how much profit should I get from that?

Go for the shiny silver players mate, easier way to make profit, buy low in auctions etc, and then put them up for higher price straight away.

Ok I'll give it a go and report back to you, so are cheap silver packs worth 2.5k?

My 3 own ways to earn alot of money and it has helped:

1) Buy players before 11am, sell after 5pm. I mostly find cheasp players then and manage to get a good profit towards evening.

2) Try and find some EPL players at a cheap price, such as 700-1500 This is because sellers from other countries won't have as much knowledge of who's good at what for the players in the EPL, and if you sell around 3pm onwards, you'll definatly get a good profit, e.g. Clichy - 81. I got 6mil for him.

3) Always buy In Form cards 4000 max, but make sure they have a reputation in a good league e.g. Spanish or Italian. Some people go over the top with In Form cards and some ignore the fact that it has value, e.g. De Gea - 84, bought for 5000, sold for 25,000.

Hope that made sense.

The Bronze pack method will work much easier if you use a cheat engine to change the buy now prices of the cards to 150.

I made 100k recently, I started with around 15k but this is easy to make, just play a few tourneys, just trade players, I did this and in a few weeks I had 100k, although dont by players for thier previous market price, as the market is crashing (off season, fifa 12 coming out soon)

I made 100k recently, I started with around 15k but this is easy to make, just play a few tourneys, just trade players, I did this and in a few weeks I had 100k, although dont by players for thier previous market price, as the market is crashing (off season, fifa 12 coming out soon)

I've got 6k without playing more than 5 times so pretty happy, but happy hour will likely rape my funds XD

Steals your mums credit card and buy like 100 gold packs ;)
Seems to be what most kids do on FUT.

when is happy hour this week??????!!!!!

in 20 minutes mate

... the bronze pack method seems to work for me, you can't sell contracts unless they are shiny (put them up for 250 buy now), if you get a card with over 80 pace, you might get around 1000 for it, just check the market just in case... football league and spl players usually sell for 200, and if you are very lucky like myself, you might get a seattle sounders kit in a bronze pack, no lie, got 10k for it. Im trying to flog the Philadelphia kit at the minute. Takes a lot of patience this method though.

EDIT: Fitness cards go for 200 buy now, and squad fitness cards go for about 1500 - 2000, healing cards 350-400, and heals all go for about 750-800 :)