Best 'Wide Forward/Winger' in the league 'at the moment' ?

Vote for the best

• Total voters
Nani has been showing his class more after CR left and has become a key player for United.

Nani any day

Nani >>>> Silva (I know I am Portuguese but...)

The unbelievable skills, the tremendous pace, pinpoint accuracy with his crosses, skinning players left right and centre and great finishing... i don't believe there is anyone better than Jonas Gutierrez at the moment

Tough call, it was between Silva and Nani and I went for Silva because he was pretty much 100% consistent and Nani was probably 80-85% consistent and had a few off days.

It probably helps that Silva has a free role so got involved in everything City did and moved between the lines whereas Nani is a wide man who sometimes got triple marked out of the game.

Juan Mata, David Silva or Nani. If I had to choose one, then I would choose Silva. Stewart Downing should be on here as well, as well as Matty Etherington and Stephen Hunt. Why is Sinclair, Krancjar and Walters on here?

i was thinking nani or mata when i opened it, i just clicked nani as i didn't think silva would be on here as he isn't really a traditional winger

Toughest catagory for me but i went for Silva. Could easily have gone for Nani, Mata, Young or Bale though.

Silva is a media punta instead of a winger/wide forward...