Marko187

Reaction score
I know of quite a lot of young and good Argentinean Strikers in the game, namely Sergio Araujo, Rogelio Funes Mori, Daniel Villalva, Jonathan Cristaldo and Corinthian's Matias Defederico. They all seem to be somewhat similar, does anyone know which one of these turns out best? Any personal experiences with one of these? Is there any good young Argentinean Striker I missed?

depends on how you develop him but German Pacheco is quite good as well. (AML/ST currently)

I think Funes Mori and Villalva are the best but between them i don't know who's the best.

Pablo Mouche - Boca (was better last year though)
Pablo Piatti - Almeria (is accomplished as a striker)
Frederico Laurito – Udinese (much better last year)
Diego Buonanotte – River Plate (accomplished as a striker)

will update this tomorrow, thats all I can remember, been a long day at work...

Villalva wasnt anything special back in FM 2010, tough i havent looked in 11.

Can I take the **** and say Messi? haha I have always particularly admired Defederico though.

Depends on what kind of striker you need, but I'm pretty sure Funes Mori has the highest PA. Villalva is good too, but a completely different player

Sergio Araujo has scored 7 in 9(5 starts) for me first season for liverpool, 5 of them in europe though.

judging from the stickied potential ability thread, araujo seems to be the one with the highest PA from all young argentinians. funes mori is strangely not listed at all, could he have been overlooked?

Villalva is amazing as a poacher even thought his finishing and composure stats are not that good, I can post some screen shots of what he did for me.