jmatthews

Reaction score
i was wondering who are the best cb's?
so can you send your opinion of the best cb for ability,potential and who averages the best ina game? theymust be below the age of 22.
ect........
ability:hummel
potential: leonel gaelano
most consistant: danni wilson!
cheers

If ure managing liverpool use Danny Wilson In the Liverpool Reserves,

SIMON KJAER
Danish
Good marking abillity
Plays for wolfsburg
Wonderkid!!!!(H)

mm, ive tried signing him recently put in 10mil bid they rejected it?!

kjaer wont go because he has only just joined wolfsburg
i would say sakho/otamendi but they are expensive

try Ranocchia, or Shawcross, they are both 22, cheap and promising.

Ranochhia, David Luiz, Dedryck Boyata, Nevan Subotic, Jan Vertonghen only 10m in beginning.

You got Martin Kelly don't ya? If you are in crysis just loan Bruma from Chelsea or try getting Gary Cahill he is 24 and is marvelous + cheap (signed him for 6 milions) :)

Mario Fernandes from Gremio is always a great choice, I think he's 20. He's worth 3.2 million or somewhere around about there, but it takes about 7-12 million to buy him - which is a steal considering that his minimum release clause is 27million. Honestly he's top-notch.

Otamendi, Galeano, Toloi, Fernandes, Muniesa, Dominguez, Wilson, Phil Jones, Ranocchia there are plenty of them... just search

If you are planning on playing in the long run, look at Raphaël Varane. 17 years old and is a good CB in 6 or so years. Man Utd brought him for 4mil during the first season and I managed to get him during the 4th season free since he had a fallout with the manager and didn't sign new contract.

Try with Munoz if you can get him, M. Rossi is also good, Boyata too or maybe Rajkovic who can play as cb/rb/lb :)

Giorgio chellini (juventus) quite dear but worth it very solid pay about 15 million

Leonal Galeano! Dubbed the new walter adrain samuel! Phil jones, New John Terry!