cooper795

Reaction score
Who are the best young English players on this years game? Aside from the obvious (Wilshere, Phil Jones and the likes).

I'm trying to think of English players I'd be able to sign if I got promoted in my first season as Middlesbrough.

Thanks!

Tom Ince, Nathaniel Clyne, Wickham (sp), Zaha on loan from United, Aaron Cresswell, Mat Lowton, Jack Butland, Luke Shaw, Chalobah, James Ward Prowse, Mason Bennet, Adam Cambell, Chuba Akpom...

Tripper (RB), Amos (GK) Cabaloh Sp (CB) on loan at watford from chelsea

has anyone actually prized away chalobah from chelsea at a young age? cause other than with chelsea or watford ive never seen him anywhere else lol

Tom Ince, Nathaniel Clyne, Wickham (sp), Zaha on loan from United, Aaron Cresswell, Mat Lowton, Jack Butland, Luke Shaw, Chalobah,James Ward Prowse, Mason Bennet, Adam Cambell, Chuba Akpom...

With this and Will Hughes you have it all

I had a good save with a very strong Spurs side a couple of moths ago, and from my experience I would name Jack Butland (GK), Nick Powell (CM), Phil Jones (CB/RB/DM) and Will Hughes (AMC) as the strongest.

Will Hughes is a beast and a must-buy, great all-round midfielder when matured

has anyone actually prized away chalobah from chelsea at a young age? cause other than with chelsea or watford ive never seen him anywhere else lol
ive got him on loan 2nd season with swansea 10k a month

yea i seem to be able to sign on loan but only recently ive seen him move away an that was 2020 lol

Nathen Redmond, George Green, Jack Robinson, Ross Barkley, Tom Ince - all players who can turn out quality who i havent seen listed here yet

Nathan Redmond and Will Hughes are no-brainers for me, they eventually become world class.