Best young players - for me obviously

avaldeso

Reaction score
I have been playing many saves in FM 2015, i have buy almost every player worth mentioning but the best players with enough caliber to play first team right away (the players being younger than 20), again for me in my teams, the players are:
View attachment 310712

This is just a recommendation that im doing,the tactics that i play vary a lot! from 4123 to 2233, from counter to overload, give it try, Example Engvall i used in a save with west ham I just play him in the cup, he scored 11 goals in 6 matches a complete beast! Linus great defender! Leiva with my Viola save has 6 assist in 3 games goals from engvall and matos, rossi and gomez injured playing with youngsters in the front! (the save is new)

Hope they work for you!

Keep playing!

Last edited:
Linus Wahlqvist really is a great defender! I bought him on my Ajax save, not even knowing who he was, but second season in, he's already giving Denswil a run for his wages! c:
I'm training him to be a ball-playing defender. What've you done with Linus?

Linus Wahlqvist really is a great defender! I bought him on my Ajax save, not even knowing who he was, but second season in, he's already giving Denswil a run for his wages! c:
I'm training him to be a ball-playing defender. What've you done with Linus?

My DoF signed him £11.75m in my MUFC save 4th season. 9 games, 3 goals, 7.74 AR in the league so far. Playing as CD (D).

My DoF signed him £11.75m in my MUFC save 4th season. 9 games, 3 goals, 7.74 AR in the league so far. Playing as CD (D).

I think I picked him up for about 750k in my first season.