Scruffer23

Reaction score
Who are the best youngsters since the update I'm looking to improve my Southampton team with young blood

My favorite signing so far has been Jack Grealish i got him for about 20 mil after first season and he has been fantastic so far for me.

Marquinhos. A bit mainstream, but cheap and potentially world class!

Tyrone Mings and Luka Jovic are too with amazing potential. On my current Brentford save I am trying to keep a core of British players and the likes of Redmond, Bishop, Kuhl, Jenkinson and Gray have all so far turned out to be quality signings for me. Especially when looking towards making maximum profit off them too.

I managed to snap up Marquinhos for 1.2m first transfer window on by Middlesbrough save so well worth looking to see if PSG transfer list him

Picked up a young lad called Bakkali (I'm playing as Man United and am planning for him to take over from Van Pierse) so far he has managed 5 goals in 5 games he's only 18 and I picked him up for 5.5 million from PSV. He can already play in several positions as well :)

I am playing at Marseille.
Jeremie Porsan-Clemente was fantastic in first season. i played him few friendly games (3 games/2 goals).
For the season I sent him on loan to Ajaccio(Ligue 2) where he had a great season, scoring 27 goals in 36 games.

He is currently worth 4,5m€. I am planning to loan him again to Ajaccio next season.

I also bought George Cooper from crewe, loaned him to Ajaccio and he was also great, scoring 10 times + 9 assist as Left Wing. I bought him for cca 300k€, he is currently worth 3m€

Britt assombalonga on my notts forrest, first half of the season scoring 25 goals and still banging!
Michail Antonio at right wing makes 230++ key passes at first half of the season.
Chelsea loanne lucas piazon are low cost decent playmaker,
Davie selke or Terrence boyd from leipzig makes deadly duo scoring total 65 goals on my leipzig save.
But nobody could not guarantee that all players on my save will do the same to yours. Cheers!