Woodworm

Reaction score
Hi all.
What leagues would you recommend loading to ensure you get a good crop of young players?
The Scandinavian divisions like Norway appear to be a hotbed for young talent but what other leagues to people use.
I hate searching for a big prospect only to fail I find him as I only have England loaded.
Many thanks for any help

Hi all.
What leagues would you recommend loading to ensure you get a good crop of young players?
The Scandinavian divisions like Norway appear to be a hotbed for young talent but what other leagues to people use.
I hate searching for a big prospect only to fail I find him as I only have England loaded.
Many thanks for any help

- Egypt has a really high Youth Rating in the game (148), to put that in perspective it is 28 above England's!
- Brazil always has good players.

Wow that is high? Where do you get a list like that? Basically I am Ipswich in the championship and want to have the best youth players available on search but want to be efficient so my game does not run too slow and am wondering what is the best league to load all players from :)

yeh where did you find out egypts youth rating? never even heard of that before! a list of those rating would be amazing to see