lol it wont get closed because everyone will be on the fm2010 forums so they dont care bout the fm2009 ones :)

My Man utd team

adler
santon
evra
ferdinand
vidic
modric
sissoko
veloso
aguero
rooney
dzeko

i play 443, first season and beat chelsea 11-0

if you need help on tactics ask me

Last edited:
My Man utd team

adler
santon
evra
ferdinand
vidic
modric
sissoko
veloso
aguero
rooney
dzeko

Wow I didn't know you could play 443 now

That will be Thiago Neves.In 44 appearences he scored 22 goals and 19 assists!A must buy!

fsdf

I play with Dinamo Zagreb and I play in Champions League. I bought Sipwe Tshabalala and Mahatma Otto. They are great :D.

edito

hahahah from data editor??????

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

i play with olympiakos and i am europa league and i bought annan (gahna) barreto from napoli and portilo

Richard sukuta-pasu signed from leverkusen for £50k a year later he is worth £6m good goal scorer
Mehmet ekici signed from FC bayern for £30k year later worth £5m and one of my main players in centre mid

My Man utd team

adler
santon
evra
ferdinand
vidic
modric
sissoko
veloso
aguero
rooney
dzeko

i need help man i was good at fm10 but im just **** at this! cnt get wins and i find the training and stuff too hard so i dont even touch it! im open to formations! iv played like 10 diff games with diff teams now and didnt do well so just left! so u pick me a team and tell me what tatic i should play with them till i get my barrings, i would really appreate that mate. thanks in advance

i need help man i was good at fm10 but im just **** at this! cnt get wins and i find the training and stuff too hard so i dont even touch it! im open to formations! iv played like 10 diff games with diff teams now and didnt do well so just left! so u pick me a team and tell me what tatic i should play with them till i get my barrings, i would really appreate that mate. thanks in advance

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/what-roles-and-duties-best-suit-my-players-t48057.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/what-approach-tactic-suits-my-team-t51490.html

And this is an FM2009 thread...

hahahah from data editor??????

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

i play with olympiakos and i am europa league and i bought annan (gahna) barreto from napoli and portilo
where are you from??? i am from greece and i am fanatic olympiakos

Everyone should look at Sime Vrsaljko from Dinamo Zagreb, he's great DR, and you can sign him for litlle price. (less than 2M)

PS: Sorry for my bad english