dr.nick

Reaction score
Right lads im Barca, money is there to spend gonna ship some squad players out at the end of my first season, reckon ill have around 100 mill. I wanna know the best young players in the world to look at, up to 25-26 years old at the most.

The ones i am thinkin of are...

Goalkeeper. De Gea

Defenders. Ansaldi, Coentrao, Tiago Silva, David Luiz, Der Weil, Kiko Femenia

Midfield. Javi Martinez, Pastore, Eriksen, Dzagoev

Attack. Pato, Suarez, Muniain, Cavani

Again not lookin for the mad obvious ones, like Fabregas, Rooney, Torres etc., would like a keeper a couple of defenders and midfielders and a forward. Any ideas?

Why dismantle Barca? They are great as it is. Unless you are looking for younger player for the older ones. Get yaya as a striker and he would be cheaper than most of the guys you want or have listed. As for getting younger just work, if you can though, on your youth system. Its probably tops already so you should be getting great young players already. I got all mine maxed out now and every year get 2-3 who can be rotation guys for my first squad. That way you can save your money and or spend it on that one big signing you want.

GK - Guillermo Ochoa, Manuel Neuer, Rene Adler

Defence - Nicolas Otamendi, Alderweireld, Alvaro Pereira, Schwaab, Badstuber,

Midfield - Paulo Henrique, Marco Verrati, Douglas Costa, Afellay

Attack - Vaclav Kadlec, Lacina Traore, Romelu Lukaku, Neymar

Pastore - Incredible Midfielder on my game. I bought him from Barca for 40mill - Expensive but one of (if not) the best midfielders

Last edited:
lol think ill leave rodwell in britain, no barca class lol