rj789

Reaction score
Second season with Wigan, looking for a good goal scoring poacher to fit my 4-4-1-1 system. sold Di Santo just wasnt cutting it and Kone just isnt good enough to reach the next level for the side, any suggestions would be really appreciated. Have a budget of 8m. Thanks already!

Teemu Pukki-Schalke. Bags loads of goals for me at Liverpool.

Danny Graham and Ruben Rochina are great players at striker for quite cheap! Humberto Suazo and Jozy Altidore are a great choice if you want to spend a little bit more!

Ademilson if he havn't already been sold. Or maybe you can loan Borini?

actually signed rochina, hes quality! thanks so much for the recommendation mate!

Destro from Roma

Destro is quality as well. Picked him up on a free after the first season. I rotate borini, pukki, and destro. All seem to do well as a lone striker (poacher) in a 4-1-2-2-1 or 4-2-3-1

destro is a quality player but more a complete forward than a poacher imo, try samid yesil from liverpool, still young so probably hasnt broken into the first team yet but scores loads of goals for me on my liverpool save, awesome finisher. if they wont sell maybe try to loan with a buy option?

adam le fondre, jay rodriguez and james vaughan (if your in the championship) Ricky lambert aswell!