Iceman362

Reaction score
does any one know which teams have the best youth acadamy nd regen prospects

Barcelona for youth team and check all french club and argentinian club they have best regen

You can go into the editor and make RUOR Minsk a playable team, they have the same youth academy and recruitment of Barcelona

After 3 years with Arsenal I've got everything the same as Barca, so they can't be far behind. And yeah, some Argentinian and Brazilian clubs produce wonderful players.

you can also look at the youth teams of Feyenoord and AFC Ajax. they are also very good.

After 5 seasons in, Chivas had produced virtually a future first 11 of 4.5 star regens, they were the best I saw. Middlesbrough also produced a fair few 4.5 star potentials during that time.

All star ratings for a side looking to win the prem title.

but that is in your game?
as far as i know is every game different.. Right?

West Ham produce good regen every 2-3 years in my saves usually. I'm always there to poach them quickly.

Velez, Clairefontaine and PSV are all worth checking.

Ajax end up producing a couple a season who are worthy of making their first team straight away.

Santos & Velez of Brazil and Argentina respectively always produce the best regens, it's just a case of getting work permits.

I had some brilliant regens in uruguay and argentina, but Barcelona is definitely the best option for young talented players

Just the Brazilian league in general, I think they have the best youth rating.

West Ham produce good regen every 2-3 years in my saves usually. I'm always there to poach them quickly.

I'm in 2027 now and every year West Ham produce quality players and they make big bucks and are there or there abouts at the top of the prem

wierdly chesterfield have produced the best set of english regens i've seen in a long time.. snapped them all up for arsenal and there plaing for england even though they only play league cup and champions league games