Niall

H&RB
Reaction score
Due to the amount of threads asking where to find regens, which clubs have the best youth academies etc I have made a list of the clubs which have the best youth academies on FM10. All youth academies are rated 19 out of 20 at least. Don't forget to take into account your database size/leagues loaded when looking for regens, example; If you are playing with only the English Premier League loaded on a small database, the academies in places like Algeria and South Africa probably won't create any good regens. For ease of Work Permit regulations I have split the list into EU/non-EU clubs. If you want me to tell you the best academies in Africa/Asia/North America or any specific country or whatever just ask and I will make a list for you.

EU
England
Arsenal
Man Utd
West Ham
France
AJ Auxerre
Girondins Bordeaux
Stade Rennais
Germany
1860 Munchen
Holland
Ajax
Italy
Atalanta
Juventus
Sampdoria
Portugal
Sporting CP
Spain
Athletic
Athletico Madrid
Barcelona
Real Madrid

non-EU
Algeria
Academie Paradou
Argentina
Argentinos
Boca Juniors
River
Velez
Belarus
RUOR
Brazil
Corinthians
Cruzeiro
Flamengo
Fluminese
Gremio
Internacional
Santos
Sao Paulo
Vitoria
Mexico
Chivas
Pumas
Toluca
Atlas
Russia
Togliatti
Akademia Dimitrovgrad
South Africa
Jomo Cosmos
Bidvest Wits

Last edited:
In Honduras, Olimpia has State of the Art Youth Facilities

Are you talking about in-game? If so it might have been upgraded, I'm getting them from the editor on 10.3 :S

Nice wor,should come in handy as my current save progresses

in r-l definately Middlesbrough needs to be there dont know about i-g not looked

West Ham?
Joe Cole
Rio Ferdinhand
Frank Lampard
Michael Carrick
Jermaine Defoe
Won't be good for much longer though as David Gold & David Sulivan shut down Birmingham youth. He'll do it at West Ham.

Have you had a look at Uruguay? I think there may be a good academy or two there, judging by some of the regens I've seen.

West Ham?
Joe Cole
Rio Ferdinhand
Frank Lampard
Michael Carrick
Jermaine Defoe
Won't be good for much longer though as David Gold & David Sulivan shut down Birmingham youth. He'll do it at West Ham.

West Ham:
Youth Academy: Yes
Youth Setup: 18.

Indeed a very good academy, will add to the OP

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Have you had a look at Uruguay? I think there may be a good academy or two there, judging by some of the regens I've seen.

Following Uruguayan clubs have Youth Academies and setups rated at least 16 out of 20

Danubio
Defensor Sporting
Nacional

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

in r-l definately Middlesbrough needs to be there dont know about i-g not looked

Youth setup of 17, I agree, they have produced a lot of solid players recently, I think Everton and Man City should be higher as well given that they've both recently produced some quality players but both of them are rated at 16 out of 20