Soulteria

Reaction score
Hey, Great to be part of the site. This is my first post, The question i have is, what is the best team to start as if i'm looking to develop youngsters and be able to sign the best regens but also have great regens coming through my own academy?

Hey, Great to be part of the site. This is my first post, The question i have is, what is the best team to start as if i'm looking to develop youngsters and be able to sign the best regens but also have great regens coming through my own academy?

Depends if your looking at a big club or not.

Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich if you're looking at big clubs

Other teams (but you wont be able to sign THE best regens): West Ham, Southampton, Santos, River Plate, Ajax

Southampton maybe a good idea, Should be easy enough to get them promoted first season I reckon with the right tactic and siginings, Again similarly with West Ham. I have played as all the big clubs you have named, the problem I always encounter is that I never get far enough in.

Southampton maybe a good idea, Should be easy enough to get them promoted first season I reckon with the right tactic and siginings, Again similarly with West Ham. I have played as all the big clubs you have named, the problem I always encounter is that I never get far enough in.

try it out. its so worth sticking with a save sometimes because it makes you better as a manager. Playing with guys that have been made up by the game makes it so much more interesting because you have to spot them and develop them. Get it right and its a wonderful feeling in the year 2022 and beyond when the team you have built from scratch wins the champions league

try it out. its so worth sticking with a save sometimes because it makes you better as a manager. Playing with guys that have been made up by the game makes it so much more interesting because you have to spot them and develop them. Get it right and its a wonderful feeling in the year 2022 and beyond when the team you have built from scratch wins the champions league

Yeah, I think I will start as Southampton, Any suggestions on how I should go about the first season, Signings? tactics? training? scouting? etc

Yeah, I think I will start as Southampton, Any suggestions on how I should go about the first season, Signings? tactics? training? scouting? etc
Im currently in my first season with Southampton and im in first, tied with west ham in Febuary. Stick with same team but by depth. Best signing for me was Craig Dawson. I plan on having him till he retires. Oh and Rory Delap, sounds stupid but soooo worth it.

Rather then looking at clubs, I find scouting nations who produce the best players, is much more effective. So (and this is my opinion) Sweden, Belgium, Brazil, Holland, Portugal & Mexico.

Juventus , AS Roma ,Hoffenheim , Southampton , Bilbao , Arsenal , Barca , more ??

middlesbrough has a good youth system. just **** first team :)