mata10

Reaction score
I was wondering will there be a significant difference between the Beta and the actual game?

Say, I start a save on Beta, would that significantly change when the actual game comes out. Like, would the game be easier or is it better to start a save when the actual game is out?

Well, there will be bug fixes of course. So far the bugs vary from bad goalkeeping to game crashes, but personally I've only encountered a few, and none game-breaking ones. If you're unlucky you could have the game crashing on December 7th like some people are experiencing.

I don't think you can say it will be easier, but it will of course be better. There's no problem with starting a save now and continuing on it upon full release. In any case it's probably not a bad idea to give it a go and familiarize with the new features.

I would definitely wait until full release to start a proper save. Not worth risking a bug ruining a good game. In one of my test games a penalty was given in a Cup Semi-final for a foul that occured close to the halfway line (obvious bug). I would've been livid if this had occured in a proper game! May have even had to turn to the dark side by quitting and reloading :O

As mersk says, it's a good idea to use the Beta to familiarise yourself with the new features/layouts etc.