Thefmgod

Reaction score
Anyone else finding the Beta quite Jolty when progressing? Just making sure its just me hopefully!!

Same problem

Hey dude,

I have the same problem, hope it's because of the beta and not my computer...

Maybe we should change the display settings... I'll try to figure out something cause it is really annoying so far

Found the solution

Hey,

I finally found the solution :

- Go to FM menu on top
- Preferece
- In the game category decrease the level of graphism to medium and the next game will be perfectly smooth!

Enjoy, hope it will work for you

Hey,

I finally found the solution :

- Go to FM menu on top
- Preferece
- In the game category decrease the level of graphism to medium and the next game will be perfectly smooth!

Enjoy, hope it will work for you
I mean like on the interface, as i click continue it seems to be a bit jolty/laggy compared to other versions. Thank you though glad you solved your problem!

Mine is the same. I have a very decent computer so it shouldn't be an issue.

I cant save it on medium quality.

I click it, then reload and when i look again it is back to High quality so frustrating..anyone got an answer?

Been my main gripe the last few days,

Have a laptop capable of running games like Arma, Skyrim etc on high graphics settings, but lags on the FM match engine? lol

Anyone have ANY idea why this is??? :/

On several occasions I have not been able to select TV camera during games & have to watch games in classic 2D which I hate. Would this be a bug or down to the performance of my laptop? Has anyone else experienced this?

My joltyness is when I'm just moving around the interface. It's like FM is just having to think for a second before opening a new page. FM 15 was pretty much instantaneous.

My joltyness is when I'm just moving around the interface. It's like FM is just having to think for a second before opening a new page. FM 15 was pretty much instantaneous.
Exactly the same problem

On several occasions I have not been able to select TV camera during games & have to watch games in classic 2D which I hate. Would this be a bug or down to the performance of my laptop? Has anyone else experienced this?

There is an issue regarding being able to view 3D matches after hibernating or sleeping your machine while the games running. It's being looked into.

This sounds odd. Are you running other programmes in the background while you play?

This sounds odd. Are you running other programmes in the background while you play?
Nothing else happening in the background at all. I mean my laptop is fairly powerful and it can handle multiple programmes at once. This isn't making FM unplayable by any means but it's rather frustrating. I shall keep playing around and see if I can figure out a work around.

Nothing else happening in the background at all. I mean my laptop is fairly powerful and it can handle multiple programmes at once. This isn't making FM unplayable by any means but it's rather frustrating. I shall keep playing around and see if I can figure out a work around.

It's worth raising it over at the official forums: Crashes/Launch and Technical Issues on PC

It's also worth checking that you have all your drivers up to date and you follow the following steps:

Delete Cache
Delete Preference
Reverify Cache

Yeah I have a ridiculous gaming rig and shouldn't be having such a problem but after pressing 'Continue' my game get stuck on 'Processing' for a few seconds, just a small gripe, hopefully just a Beta issue, still very happy with the Beta so far though

Out of nowhere everything is working nice and fast. Much, much better.