Reaction score
I may be being stupid here, but I haven't had much time on my hands...

I realised last night I'm still playing on the Beta, how do I download the full game?

Also will I be able to carry on my save in the full game? Or will it be wiped?

I'm currently doing a manager story and I'm getting a lot of feedback so I would like to carry it on into the full game?

Any help is much appreciated :)

I may be being stupid here, but I haven't had much time on my hands...

I realised last night I'm still playing on the Beta, how do I download the full game?

Also will I be able to carry on my save in the full game? Or will it be wiped?

I'm currently doing a manager story and I'm getting a lot of feedback so I would like to carry it on into the full game?

Any help is much appreciated :)

[h=1]How to activate FM15 on Steam[/h]

I'm not really sure that was the answer they were looking for, the activation instructions are for a new purchase, this user presumably already has the game purchased, activated and working on Steam simply because they have been playing the beta.

In terms of the original question, Steam should have updated it automatically, do you have these auto-updates turned off? For the save, yes you can carry on.

I'm not really sure that was the answer they were looking for, the activation instructions are for a new purchase, this user presumably already has the game purchased, activated and working on Steam simply because they have been playing the beta.

In terms of the original question, Steam should have updated it automatically, do you have these auto-updates turned off? For the save, yes you can carry on.

Just Auto updated! have a problem for leaving my laptop on sleep rather than shutting it down so! haha, thanks anyway man :)