Status
Not open for further replies.

James724

Reaction score
I done an update on FM13 about an 20 mins ago and since then i havent been able to play a game.. I started a new save and i get up to the first game pick the team and go then throws me out of the game and says do i want to report it to apple.. i Loaded up and tried it again 3 times and the same thing happens! anyone else getting the same problem or is it just mac users?

I have been fine after the beta update, copy the text when you get the crash and post it on the SI forums for mac specific BETA issues

Thought mine had just crashed then....but then I realised I accidentally did a search with no names and the game was loading everyplayer in my database!

I just brought FM13 off of steam. I installed it and when I go to play on it says
"Error: Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact techincal support."
I then click OK and then another error pops up saying
"A serious error was encoutered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in: [%string#1]

I dont understand and I dont know what to do. Feel like I have just wasted £30 buying the game. PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.