Sam nffc uel

Reaction score
As some of you who follow Miles Jacobson on Twitter may have seen, we sent a release candidate over to Sega today - he asked on Twitter if you would like the FM16 Beta updated to the release candidate and low and behold you voted yes. So we have now released the 16.1.0 Update for the Football Manager 2016 Beta.

If you start a new save game the 16.1.0 database will be available. All old saves will, as always, be compatible to be continued in this latest version. This is still a Beta version so please do take the time to raise any issues in the Beta Bugs Forum found here - Football Manager 2016 Beta Bug Forums

If you are struggling to update, please try restarting Steam or verify your game cache as instructed in the FM16 FAQ.

Bear in mind this update may take a little longer than usual as the new database will be included in the download.

Please post feedback here in our new 16.1.0 Update Thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...eedback-Thread

Could you say does this update contain a ME update too? What ME does this update have? ME1620?

@ post #2 - The ME has been updated

Do we know what any of the player start changes were?

I've updated and now the game won't start..... Anyone else?

View attachment 978114

Mine's gone through okay, have you tried the usual stuff like verify the game cache?

I've noticed they've made the "The media are praising you" team talk not as effective :(
Along with further nerfing short corners.