Better than Mourinho - This is how to conquer Europe

Henry8597

Reaction score
This is going to be my first story posted on FM-Base so I hope you enjoy.

I, Georgi kinkladze am ready to take the step into football management. My aim is to be more successful than Jose Mourinho.

My aim is to manage in England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Russia and then Spain and win the top competition in each of the countries.

CAN I BECOME THE BEST MANAGER OF ALL TIME?

The first update coming soon.

Former great Georgi Kinkladze hired by Manchester City

City have sacked Roberto Mancini after leading them to their first league title in forty four years, they have decided to hire Manchester City legend Georgi Kinkladze in his place. In a press conference earlier today Kinkladze said that he is delighted to be hired by a club he has great fondness for and he hopes he can once again put a smile on the fans faces once again by leading them to the Premier league title once again. Sheikh Mansour, City's billionaire owner stated that he wanted instant success and would accept no less, but accepts that the Premier league is the toughest in the world and that money will need to be spent in order to maintain the premier league

Introduction to the club​

I chose that I have to win the league as my season expectation so that I have more money to spend on wages and on transfers. I now have 74 million to spend with a wage budget of 3.5 million rather than having a transfer budget of 54 million and a wage budget of 3 million and only having to challenge for the title.
My aim is to improve the centre midfield area and get a better wing back who is superior to Clichy and Kolarov who I feel are not good enough for a team such as City.

The next post will show my transfers, my pre-season and which tactics I am going to use for the following season

you got any stipulations or are you signing anyone? i have only under 23year olds can be signed and when a player turns 30 they are sold and i walked the league second season winning by 18 points!

you got any stipulations or are you signing anyone? i have only under 23year olds can be signed and when a player turns 30 they are sold and i walked the league second season winning by 18 points!
Im planning on winning the league in the first season, and then moving onto France to begin the next part of my challenge with whoever offers me a job and try and win the league with them ... So no, I am going to buy who I think can make an instant impact

Im planning on winning the league in the first season, and then moving onto France to begin the next part of my challenge with whoever offers me a job and try and win the league with them ... So no, I am going to buy who I think can make an instant impact
Llorente and Falcao job done

Llorente has a transfer arranged to go to Juventus at the start of every save?? and I am quite happy with my strike force for now, although I may sign Cavani

Llorente has a transfer arranged to go to Juventus at the start of every save?? and I am quite happy with my strike force for now, although I may sign Cavani

Ah yes forgot started my real madrid online save before the update and picked him up recently as online take so long! Cavani is good maybe sign Bale and Fellaini if you wanted prem quality and ready players

Ill post a transfer update soon, one of the players you've mentioned, I may have already signed!;)

Pre season​

Al Jazira 0 - 3 Manchester City
Tevez(2) , Zabaleta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quingdao 0 - 6 Manchester City
Tevez , Silva(2) , Dzeko , Nasri(2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renhe 1 - 2 Manchester City
Lescott , Silva

Shenxin 0 - 2 Manchester City
Tevez(2)

Schalke 0 - 1 Manchester City
Nasri

The tactic I am going to use for this season is the one I had huge success with Porto, winning the league each year and a champions league within 4 years. The tactic can be downloaded by clicking the hyperlink below:
Henry_8597 2-3-2-1-2 perfection - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 326053View attachment 326054

Transfers​

View attachment 326056

I am pleased with the transfers made. I am also hoping to secure the transfer of a new left wing back after loaning out Kolarov within the next few weeks. The midfield is now very strong and full of talent. Joao Mouthinho is a brilliant player who will spread the play from deep and Fellaini will be a rock infront of the defence, whilst also adding height to the side

August

Community Shield

Manchester City 3-1 Chelsea
Lescott , Nasri , Dzeko - Hazard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premier League

Manchester City 3-0 Wigan
Zableta, Lescott, Tevez

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Brom 0-2 Manchester City
Tevez , Yaya Toure

View attachment 326097
View attachment 326098

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers

IN:
Kaka - Loan
Alex Sandro - 15 million
Fellaini - 27.5 million
Joao Mouthinho - 30 million

OUT:
Kolarov - Loan 140k p/m
Razak - Loan 20k p/m
Bunn - Loan
Ibrahim - Loan

View attachment 326099

Player of the month : Joao Mouthinho
He has made a promising start to his City career making two assists in three appearances and averaging 7.58 a game. He and Yaya have made a strong pairing in midfield already with Fellaini sitting behind them as an anchor man. It will hopefully be the partnership that will help me to the title this season

Last edited:
September

This month was overall a success, besides the side having a lot of injuries. There were a total of 8 players who were injured for most if not all of the month. These were Richards, Clichy, Mouthinho, Aguero, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri and Hart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle
Fellaini, Tevez

In this match Mouthinho got his injury, he strained his knee ligaments which put him out of action for at least 4 weeks which was really annoying as he was running every game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 2-1 Liverpool
Maicon, Javi Garcia - Assaidi

This match was close, I scored two early goals, then Assaidi scored in the 71st minute and made it a difficult last 20 minutes with Suarez coming close a few times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 1-1 Fenerbache
Belozoglu(OG) - Kuyt

We struggled in this game due to a lot of players being tired with the fixture congestion and the squad being thin with injuries, although away at Fenerbache it wasn't the worst result I could've asked for. Yaya also suffered an injury in this match which put him out of action for 12 days with a thigh strain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 0-2 Chelsea
Adrian, Terry

Was my first loss as City coach and we definitely deserved to lose, we was missing key players and most of the players had below 90% fitness which didn't help. Fellaini and Lescott picked up injuries in this match, it meant that I had to play the last 15 minutes with 10 men when Lescott got injured due to using all of my subs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 2-0 Southampton
Kompany, Barry

A good Capital one cup third round match win, used a quite rotated squad with some senior players also included in the starting 11, a good win to put us into the next round.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 4-2 Arsenal
Tevez, Dzeko, Lescott, Barry - Giaccherini, Mertesacker

View attachment 326109

View attachment 326110

Player of the month: Fellaini, he was on top form in the last month, making up for all the injuries I've had in midfield. He played in every possible midfield role available too proving his worth to the team. He kept the ball moving and made many key passes that eventually led to a goal.

October

There were minimal injuries this month which was a pleasant success. Due to this the results improved as the month went on with key players coming back from injury.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 0-1 AC Milan
Kevin-Prince Boateng

This was a very frustrating match overall. The team played well but we just couldn't put the ball in the back of the net! Javi Garcia had a good match in the anchor man role while Fellaini was tired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 2-0 Stoke
Aguero, Tevez

Kompany was a rock at the back in this game. Aguero and Tevez also contributed very well by converting the goals and there overall game was impressive, especially Aguero.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 2-2 Norwich
Alex Sandro, Lescott - Johnson, Howson

This was a fair result away from home at Norwich. They played quite well and used the ball well. I would say that we were the better team though and Alex Sandro was very impressive at left wing back scoring and creating a goal which impressed me after the large amount of cash spent on him

Manchester City 4-0 Partizan Belgrade
Richards, Tevez, Yaya, Aguero

The difference in class was noticeable in this match. We dominated which was reflected on the score line. We had 29 shots to their 4 and had 63% of possession. Micah Richards was excellent getting man of the match

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 3-1 West Ham
Dzeko(2), Nastasic

We played good football in this game. Nastasic had a stormer alongside Lescott at centre back and Dzeko converted infront of goal with an impressive display, which makes me question whether to play him or Tevez alongside Aguero as first choice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 1-0 Chrystal Palace
Boyata

In this capital one cup fourth round match, I played a much rotated squad, using players such as Boyata, Rekik, Sinclair, Pantilimon and Rodwell. This meant that I was counting on players that weren't regualrs, but Boyata and Rekik preformed very well at centre back with Boyata getting man of the match. This makes me confident that if I have injuries they can step in and do a good job.

View attachment 326444
View attachment 326445

Player of the month: Alex Sandro, even though he is only 21, this month he has cemented his position above Clichy in the pecking order with some impressive performances, especially against Norwich and Stoke. He will be a player I may take with me to my next club after I win the title with City

November​

The month was quite a success with me setting a new defensive record with me not conceding a gaol in 6 games which was quite impressive even by City's standards. The team played well besides the unfortunate derby defeat.
IN OTHER NEWS : Martin O'Neil is sacked as Sunderland boss after they've won just one game in 14.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 0-2 Manchester United
Van Persie, Giggs

The result against fierce rivals Man United was a devastating blow to the clubs run of form. The team didn't play well besides Fellaini and Kompany who impressed. Alex Sandro got sent off, but the ban got lifted when I appealed as it was never a red card! I was also forced to play Pantilimon instead of Joe Hart due to a niggley injury and out of the two shots that he was asked to save, he couldn't save either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 3-0 Partizan
Aguero, Tevez, Silva

The game was quite easy as the result shows, we dominated and David Silva had an excellent game, showing me why he should be first choice in front of Kaka and Nasri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 3-0 Aston Villa
Tevez(2), Nasri

We dominated from start to finish in every department, we outclassed a young Aston Villa side and showed our superiority. The only down side to the game was that Kaka got a broken shoulder, putting him out of action for 3 weeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 1-0 Fulham
David Silva

Was a close call, but we edged the match when Silva scored a late winner. It could of easily been 3 or 4, but the strikers weren't up to the job without Tevez in the starting 11, meaning that I may buy a 4th striker in the winter window to put pressure on Aguero in particular to preform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City 0-0 Fenerbache

A boring 0-0 at home to Fenerbache, they played a very defensive formation making it hard for me to break them down leading to my players getting frustrated and not preforming. The champions league is proving very tough again this year with the side sitting 2nd behind AC Milan who are playing very well.

Manchester City 1-0 Sunderland
Tevez

A good three points, if they carry on we will be on course to win the league with ease.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital one cup Quarter Final

Manchester City 1-0 Stoke
Dzeko

A well fought game, I played a strong team and only just managed the win through an Edin Dzeko volley! Unfortunately Joao Mouthinho picked up an injury, luckily it is just a bruised rib so im not without him for to long.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 326603
View attachment 326604

Player of the month: Tough one this month, but for 6 clean sheets in a row it has to be Joe Hart. He's been a rock in goal with Kompany and Lescott also playing very well infront of him making it a tough decision

Is anyone interested in this story? If not then I will stop as it is very time consuming and I'm getting no feedback

Try buying Neal Murphy, if trained as a Heavy Poacher and give him just a bit of match-time he'll become one of the worlds best.

Hes 16 now, but you MUST get him because...

You can snap him for 500k now, do it in a few years time and he'll be like 40mil needed.

Search him up here and this guy called Ronaldinhio (Just a username) trained him to become a Dzeko, he still has got potential and was 19 according to his image.