Tyler Berry

Reaction score
Hey guys. After reading a few stories, me (Bezza) and my friend (Chapperz) are going to attempt to go on a huge success story with 2 minnows! Can we make it all the way to the premier league? Maybe even further?

Bezza- Vauxhall Motors (Predicted 21/22) Blue Square North

Vauxhall Motors today hired mystery man Tyler Berry , in a quest to keep them in the Blue Square North.

Berry spoke to BBC Sport 'I'm thrilled to finally get my shot. I have huge ambitions for the club, hopefully the board have confidence in me , to maybe even get this club to the football league!'

Chapperz- Hornchurch (Predicted 20/22) Blue Square South

The minnows at AFC Hornchurch today revealed Haydn Chaplin as their new boss. Chairman Colin McBride said 'I have full faith that the young man can keep us up this year, and build on the club.

Many will be wanting to find out about these 2 rookie managers, as their careers progress.

Feedback and comments are appreciated!

Thanks for the views already guys!

First update is tomorrow!
We'll be doing an update every in-game month
Followers will be really appreciated!

Myself and my brother are in a network game both trying to be as successful as possible, we haven't blogged ours but went for something different. Playing in Iceland to try and get one of us to eventually reach and win a major European cup final! Its fair to say after five seasons we've made little progress, will follow this guys!

Myself and my brother are in a network game both trying to be as successful as possible, we haven't blogged ours but went for something different. Playing in Iceland to try and get one of us to eventually reach and win a major European cup final! Its fair to say after five seasons we've made little progress, will follow this guys!

Nice stuff Dani! Must make the league fun too!

Nobody said it would be easy...

Bezza:

Berry knew he had a challenge when he took over the relegation-bound Blue Square North team, however he would've hoped for a better start for Vauxhall.

Pre-Season
Vauxhall Motors 1 v Sheffield 0
The pre-season kicked off against lower league Sheffield, where Berry's boys scored thanks to Victor Anouro, the speedy striker, who was already at Vauxhall. They looked fairly comfortable throughout.

Vauxhall Motors 1 v Lancaster City 1
Lancaster were of similar level to Sheffield. Vauxhall took the lead thanks to a great finish from new-signing Bradley Riley, however despite domininating, they fell victim to a 79th minute corner.

Vauxhall Motors 1 v AFC Hornchurch 3
The grudge-match, bragging rights were on the line, as in the final pre-season friendly, Bezza met Chapperz.

The first goal came courtesy of Matthew James (Chaplins new winger) within 6 minutes. However Riley's new strike partner Da Silva scored to equalise after some great football. However just before half-time, it what was a tight affair, another one of Chaplin's recruits, Paco Craig, scored to send Hornchurch in winning 2-1.

The second half started, not soon after Mahon replaced injured Louis Moss. With very little highlights, and Vauxhall having the majority of possession , Goodhall struck a ferocious shot into the back of the net, giving Hornchurch the 3-1 victory.

Pre-Season Signings

View attachment 326260

When managing a lower-league team, rendered to relegation, there became the point immediately, whether to sign a whole new, reasonably good team or stick with what you've got , and try and stay up.

I made the bold decision, to go for a whole new team, and effectively build my own squad , knowing that it would take time to gel, and fully come together. Although this is not a decision i regret it's a decision that may cost me dearly once the season starts, but hopefully i can settle the squad, and build for next year.

This is the team i've developed, for the season.
View attachment 326261

All of those 11 are more than capable, of earning a team promotion into the conference. Which gives me great hope, that once settled, we'll be a formidable opponent.

Key Signings

Out of all my signings, i've chosen to share these two with you in more detail

View attachment 326262View attachment 326263

Riley is likely to be my best striker. He has the pace and finishing to score lots of goals at this level.

Brizell is somewhat of a super signing, his stats are those of a competent league 2 left back, i believe when he is settled, and improves his tackling, he will become a star player.