Tyler Berry

Reaction score
Bezza's Plug And Play Tactic Thread V1.1

Note: My way of testing is changing as it had too many other variables. Hopefully it'll be more consistent now!

Never one to make a tactic (they always do ****) I've compiled a list of the early tactics being posted on the forum and decided to test their plug and play ability, against each other.

Tactics Included in Testing:
ChristianEriksen's Beautiful Play (V3.1) - Christian Eriksen

ChristianEriksen's Beautiful Play (V7.6) - Christian Eriksen
Jean Maestro's 442 Arrigo Sacchi - Jann_17
Dirk's Heavy Cross - Devertion
Zemania Goal Revolution 343 V1 - Q8Y
Hellstorms 4-2-3-1 V2.5 - Hellstorm77
MKN 4-1-2-2-1 - March
Lokito 3-4-3 - Lok1to
Duke's 433 - TheDuke
ZeroSea's Athena 3-4-3 - Zero Sea
532 Van Gaal - Duzzy
4-1-3-2 Banlance V2 - Jaddo
WeegieWonder - Chrissy Dude
Back To Basics 442 - Andrichbrand
Hertha Tactic - Akash777

Note: This is purely a test of the plug and play ability of a tactic, not a reflection of how it may perform better if managed.

All teams have will have 30 players with values changed to 100 CA and 120 PA, with identical age and all other stats/positions randomised. Each team will play each other team once to keep the seasons short to avoid manager sackings etc, and i will leave all games I will let the assistants pick the team then play the match on only commentary for both teams. There will be no transfers. The team also have the same rep, morale rating (may fluctuate through the season) and stadium.

All links to be added shortly.

Any other tactics you want included? please suggest.

Last edited:
Nice, the first tactics testing thread for FM15, looking forward to it! You should add Duke's 433 mate

Thought I was missing one. Dammit, had downloaded it too. I'll add it at the end of the year, thanks CodeX.

You can try my Hertha tactic from the West Ham killing it forum as well.

The hertha tactic and my weegie wonder should be tested. I rate them as the top two for results I have seen/tested.

All 3 have been noted, second season is in the process of holidaying now. With those 3 it'll be 13, I think 15 would be my ideal , any more and I'll start splitting into two divisions and moving up and down as if promoted/relegated

As the Creator of DirkHC, I am very happy to see some feedback on my tactic. I had to many losses. Check it out and feel free to add your own flavor. DirkHC--V2

Last edited:
All 3 have been noted, second season is in the process of holidaying now. With those 3 it'll be 13, I think 15 would be my ideal , any more and I'll start splitting into two divisions and moving up and down as if promoted/relegated
hows testing going?

hows testing going?

Hey Akash, I don't know if you picked up but I've changed the way I'm going to test. Just gotta do up this database, hoping to have it live by tomorrow and ready to re-holiday, should give more reliable results.

Hey Akash, I don't know if you picked up but I've changed the way I'm going to test. Just gotta do up this database, hoping to have it live by tomorrow and ready to re-holiday, should give more reliable results.

Had no idea!
Anyways holidaying is probably not the best way to test though since apparently assistants can change things.
Instant resulting could be a good way.
If you want,I can help you test from tonight(Sydney time) since I will be done with exams and we can just instant result tihngs instead of holidaying.

Had no idea!
Anyways holidaying is probably not the best way to test though since apparently assistants can change things.
Instant resulting could be a good way.
If you want,I can help you test from tonight(Sydney time) since I will be done with exams and we can just instant result tihngs instead of holidaying.

I'm afraid you're both wrong. Both holidaying and instant result will see the Assistant change roles within a tactic. The only way is to play the matches to get accurate results.

I'm afraid you're both wrong. Both holidaying and instant result will see the Assistant change roles within a tactic. The only way is to play the matches to get accurate results.

When you go on holiday you can decide to keep using your tactics...so it should not change the roles? Am i wrong?

edit : looks like it is actually changing the roles since when i go to look the formation of an old game played by the assistant the icon for support-attack are actually different.

Why they can't just use exactly the same tactic without changing nothing?

Last edited: