There is no real, real reliable way of testing without using the in-game editor this is just meant to be a bit of an experiment:)

Particularly as i sometimes instant result so this is more of an appropriate test for me:)

I'm also finishing a tactics testing league and I'm trying to be the most accurate as I can using also the in game editor but takes a **** lot of a time if you actually need to play each game... Let's say a 8 team league with 4 matches against each team... That will be like 112 games to watch for 1 season!

I'm also finishing a tactics testing league and I'm trying to be the most accurate as I can using also the in game editor but takes a **** lot of a time if you actually need to play each game... Let's say a 8 team league with 4 matches against each team... That will be like 112 games to watch for 1 season!

Just finished setting mine up as accurately as I can, only 13 games, but 15 teams...could take a little while , going to only commentary, will be nice to see some of how the tactics play though.

The drik one? It is the tactic i played with Valencia and Got 97 points:) just Want to see if it is so good for others:)