Status
Not open for further replies.

GesarDorji

Reaction score
Introducing my first player, Legpai Sharma

Born: Bhutan

International Caps/Goals: 3 / 0

Club: TCFC (Thimphu City Football Club)

Young promising striker who I sent out on loan to Drukstar in the Bhutan Premier League. I was expecting a good season due to his stats being good for a Bhutanese youngster. Surprisingly he has 10 goals and 10 assists in 11 league appearances he has also managed to be capped by the Bhutan National Team 3 times. Plans for next season: I might keep him and play him sparingly due to me having another good young striker who has already scored 30 league goals in 2 seasons and is only 21 and has been recently capped by India. I most likely will send him out for one more year and develop and hopefully fight for a first team spot the next year.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

feel free to post any young players you are trying to develop. and will post Sharma's stats soon

this thread is to post a player that you received from your yearly youth intake and try to develop them to your best ability, also give status, stat, and international career updates.

I don't want to be rude, but... there is a thread for this called 'show off your regen' and you have posted a regen in a new un-needed thread so this thread will probably be closed, post him in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.