JDvzs

Reaction score
Hi there.

Alberto Paloschi is transfer listed for 9M but he's co-owned by Parma and Milan so when I go to make a bid (yes it's transfer season time) it gives me the option to make a bid for the 50% ownership of both clubs.

Should I just offer 4,5M to each club? Can I buy 50% now and 50% on the next season? I could use some enlightening with this situation.

Cheers

Yes do that, or it could mean 9m per team which is obviously too much

It depends what the teams what for the player, But yea prob half the value of the player and offer some might ask for me so its up to you to negotiate.

I still have one doubt. I wouldn't play him this season yet, I would wait for him to get a little better so if I just bid for Milan's 50% and leave the other 50% with Parma and he stays playing there for another season, will I be able to get the other 50% from Parma next season for 4,5M too?

I'm not too sure about how that would work, Why don't you try set the transfer date so that he joins at the end of the season. Either that or get him and loan him out and you would be sorted.

Hmm, ok. I'll try that. Cheers guys

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Ok so I made a bid of 4.5M to Milan and they accepted, but Parma I've gone up to 6M and nothing.

And it's weird because it says he is transfer listed, but when I go to the bid window it says he's not transfer listed...

Any ideas?

Jake, I read that thread but failed to fully understand it. Much better now, thanks