marcopaulo37

Reaction score
how do people get great players with low fees? seen people saying they got players like neymar for 30m...how? is there some technique i'm missin that someone could fill me in on? i had to pay 60m for hulk and 40m for bale..seen people sayin they paid 20m a piece for them around the same game time

No magic formula, it's mostly a combo of your clubs reputation and ranking, your own reputation, praising in the media and dealing with agents.
If you are a respected manager at a well reputated club, chances are better. Also take into consideration the clubs "economic reputation". Lots of people starts a save with for example Man. City to be able to buy whoever, but it gets quite expensive. Every club, player and agent knows City have lots of money, and wants their share of it.

i use everton usually...but i see people with city sayin they got hulk and the likes for 20m...i just don't believe them

Say you bid £10m, and the club negotiated to like £30m, that doesn't mean they'll only accept that, chances are you probably know, but I don't see how you're having to pay £60m for Hulk.

cos they started at 85m..i got it down to 60m...and i was only everton with decent money after a few seasons