Big Brother 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4K
What one? The halfcast girl?

Ye thats the one. Most of the housemates will annoy me. I may not watch it through

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

These people can't watch the whole World Cup? **** that.

GOOD point, but tbf, by the looks of them, there not the football fan stereotypes really XD

What a show BB is, I love it every year, going to miss it when it is over

The first few series were interesting because it was something new and exciting but now it is just ridiculous.

Big Brother series 11 started today after weeks of anticipation! Personally I look forward to BB every year and really enjoy watching it. This year however, the people just seem so strange they're boarding on mentally ill but I'll probably still thourghly enjoy it.

I was just wondering if any of you watched it tonight and what you think.

I haven't really watched any of the shows since series 3, but i always watch the big brother launch and all of the contestants seem pretty crazy! lol I think i might watch the first few shows though and see what happens, esp with that Mario guy dressed as a mole. haha :\

Every year its just nutjobs who are fresh out of the Jeremy Kyle holding pen, mixed in with ***** who want a Page 3 contract.

No doubt this year will be the same when my missus forces me to watch it.

Utter dribble.

Every year its just nutjobs who are fresh out of the Jeremy Kyle holding pen, mixed in with ***** who want a Page 3 contract.

Utter dribble.

Precisely.

First couple of series they actually chose random people....now they just choose people to cause trouble/have ***.

Zzz, pass.

Looks like a bunch of weirdo's and wannabee's to me.

My favourite one was the one where Maxwell was in it? Can't remember which series that was.
He was just a complete ledge.

Well when im bored , i think i would be dangerous to watch people sleeping for about 15 hours a day , maybe if there was some intellectual conversations on the program more people would watch , if i wanted to watch someone who sleeps and talks pish all day id just watch a wino or some **** head on a bench somewhere. Or maybe have a conversation with cjacko

Glad its being replaced and cut to be honest paying tv licence for **** like that is a disgrace lets hope its replaced with something a little more gripping.

Well when im bored , i think i would be dangerous to watch people sleeping for about 15 hours a day , maybe if there was some intellectual conversations on the program more people would watch , if i wanted to watch someone who sleeps and talks pish all day id just watch a wino or some **** head on a bench somewhere. Or maybe have a conversation with cjacko

Glad its being replaced and cut to be honest paying tv licence for **** like that is a disgrace lets hope its replaced with something a little more gripping.

Defo agree with that likes!

Only one more series to get through without committing suicide. I CAN do it. Think of the World Cup...

******* hellim glad its about to die, awful program

Josie, Sunshine and that irish bird cant spell or prounounce her name are all incredibly sexy.

I'm only watching it for Rachel and the Irish bird tbh.

Oh god,how I resent Big Brother.Thank you Lord they are getting rid of it.It's a load of ***.

.....except for the fit women. :wub:

rachel-682_1065189a.jpg

:wub::wub:

Last edited:
Back