Big Brother

Sandy was an ****, until his daring escape lool, all i can remember is Alex (the model who had a go at them for weeing in the shower) shouting "be careful sandy, sandy be careful!!"

YouTube- Big Brother 3 - Sandy escapes

Zoo had a big brother babes special this week woot.

its funny how girls have excuses to squeeze each other's **** lol by jus sayin "are they real???" and then having a nice feel and sayin omg! there very nice lol if a bloke done that in there he would get a nice lil slap across the face lol

That Charley, Richardsons cousin or whatever, is really really ugly. Not just saying that cause she claimed to have 10/10 looks, but its the truth, she is extremely ugly. Also those twins act about 9 years old, cant stand them. Shadnamadam cant stop looking in the mirrors. Ive only watched 10mins of the first night so cant reaaally comment.

God knows how they are going to cope, a house full of women, once the cleanings done, what will they do!

Anyway I always end up saying im not even gonna watch this series of Big Bro, and by the end im hooked.

Havnt even watched one episode this year..don't plan too either. Housemates are a pile of **** and the house doesnt even look good :(

Been **** since Big Brother 3 to be honest. Might be better when more lads go in.

I like that huge old one.

The Indie Rock chick has been chucked out the house for being racist. :D

how rich and snobby can someone be form Bristol

This is what she said: "Are you pushing it out you ******?".

Full statement: "Emily was with Charley and Nicky in the garden of the Big Brother House at approximately 8.30pm last night when she was heard to say "Are you pushing it out you ******?" to Charley.

Emily immediately made clear that she had not intended to offend and that the comment had been meant as a joke. In discussing what she had said, Charley and Nicky agreed that they were not personally offended, although both did express shock at the language she had used. In the ensuing discussion, Emily acknowledged that she should have been more careful with her words."

I don't think she should have been kicked out. All Big Brother had to do was give her a warning and not show it on TV. She's been made a scapegoat really for what happened in CBB.

I don't think she should have been kicked out. All Big Brother had to do was give her a warning and not show it on TV. She's been made a scapegoat really for what happened in CBB.

Yeah, they're using her as an example as though they're stamping down on racism.

No **** Sherlock.

lmao best pwning ever :D

well played to bb she did my **** in thinking she invented indie and skinny jeans plus she was a wee **** however she had a lovely *** on her

emily was mighty fine. its ironic that she said on her introuction that shes intelligent when she goes to drama school and say all that "correct" things about indie, and THEN makes a racist comment,albeit in unintentional. silly cow

she is mighty fine though :)

oh and die charley, die you ugly *****, she talks so much ****, i watched it last night as she said that ne-yo was the biggest celebrity in the world!!! haahhahaha!! WTF!!!i hate stupid and ignorant people like her...