Big Brother

Whoever came up with this idea should be shot in the back of the head. Twice.

If this was on BBC I'd refuse to pay the license. Utter utter **** drivel.

Big Brother is awful. I probably watched about 15-20 minutes of the last one but have already watched more of this one...thanks rosenrot :p

Big Brother 1 was awesome :)

Since then it's gone further and further down hill...but people still watch :p

Big Brother is awful. I probably watched about 15-20 minutes of the last one but have already watched more of this one...thanks rosenrot :p

Lol. You only watched the launch, it's not as if you'll be watching anymore of it (unless you secretly like it. ;))

its back tonight on Channel 5 a celebrity version first

Will give it a watch to see who goes in, any one else? lol

After seeing Kerry Katona and her mum are going in, I thought '**** that'.

But.

Then I saw Jedward are going in, so I will deffo be watching! :wub:

Reports are Tara Reid, Pamela Anderson (Who will leave after a few days if she does come in), Some bint from TOWIE, some MP's wife (?!?!), I can't remember any more, but the most interesting rumour is Charlie Sheen. Won't happen, but it would be awesome if he did it, it's the kind of thing I could see him doing, for a laugh.

After seeing Kerry Katona and her mum are going in, I thought '**** that'.

But.

Then I saw Jedward are going in, so I will deffo be watching! :wub:

Reports are Tara Reid, Pamela Anderson (Who will leave after a few days if she does come in), Some bint from TOWIE, some MP's wife (?!?!), I can't remember any more, but the most interesting rumour is Charlie Sheen. Won't happen, but it would be awesome if he did it, it's the kind of thing I could see him doing, for a laugh.

LOL him and Jedward in the same house !

Been hearing that the housemates will have booze available when they want it.... brilliant idea! Just need Jedward and Pamela Anderson to get ****** and have a wild 3 way for a sickeningly brilliant show