Big changes at Arsenal.

rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
I have taken over Arsenal and I have made some big changes, selling some of my best players and buying young players to replace them, doubt that I will put up a title challenge.

m8 im telling yhu yhu need a good striker so i recommend Guissepe Rossi he is immense

well 2 of your strikers are injured so i would recommend yhu to Goran Pandev or David Villa

Ive signed Rossi since then and ive called Carlos Vela to the first team aswell.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

And Keirrison isnt injured hes on international duty

goog stuff Rossi is bound to score loads of goals especially if yhu play him lone striker

signed way too many players. just need 1 or 2 players and could win the league with ease.

I wanted to change the team completely and just have young players so in 3 seasons will be unbeatable.

i got a huge feeling that something is gonna happen and your team are going to crumble a similar thing happened to me on fm 08 when i was arsenal and it was such a huge mistake and i will never do it again

i signed like 15 players youth/oldies which doesnt help the team in the long run putting club in dept, such a big squad and etc.

why? big squad players are going to moan when they dont get first-team, then when they do moan it affects some of the first teamers and start to effect your results plus you cant keep rotating your squad because your team doesnt get the consistantcy going you should only rotate if players are tired. Since you signed load of yougsters who are going to backup the like of fabregas? Toure? Adebayor? Van persie? and so on. You need to sign some match winners.

i could talk all day long about this but i cba. if you get what i mean then GREAT but if you dont then just watch your team crumble the further you get into the game.

Last edited:
thats true i went man city 1nce and i finished 19th bocause i signed like 20 players even though tey were gd there morale was unhappy or contnt

It doesnt matter now anyway because fm 2009 just stopped working and quit the game and I hadn't saved. But oh well what can you do.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Might carry on with my Hull game. 2nd season playoffs in the championship.

will keep you updated.

I sign 11 players for Q.P.R. in first season, my team won championship, and the player who cost 300k now cost 2~5 million