Big Dave's Formula One 2010 Database

Big Dave

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's me again!

I'm making a database which includes the F1 teams and possibly drivers as well!

I imagine that this will take about a week because I have AFC Wimbledon football trials.

Any comments or tips are welcome!

Interesting idea, which players will you put in the teams?

i am not sure tbh! i am thinking of leaving the squads empty and for regens to take over so that each team has a fair chance!

is that a bad idea?

So apart from changing the team names and deleting some existing players...what else are you going to do?

Try researching a bit and maybe add more F3.F2 and F1 Drives as players into the game

It could work but there are only 2/3 drivers for each team. You would have to fill the rest of the squad with mechanics etc which would take even more research...

Its a great idea.For managers Put the real formula managers.And dont add drivers cuz u will screw it up.

Sounds good - I'd recommend making the team owners into chairmen, with the likes of Christian Horner (Red Bull) and Martin Whitmarsh (McLaren) managers. Then, you could make the mechanics etc into the coaching and scouting staff! As for the drivers, make them the star players, while letting the game create regens around them?

EDIT - if you were getting really detailed, you could check out each team's driver development programme, and add the guys there as talented youngsters...or maybe I'm going too far...

Sounds good - I'd recommend making the team owners into chairmen, with the likes of Christian Horner (Red Bull) and Martin Whitmarsh (McLaren) managers. Then, you could make the mechanics etc into the coaching and scouting staff! As for the drivers, make them the star players, while letting the game create regens around them?

Agree :) I would play with this and good luck with trials :)

Work Suspended because my editor is not working properly, will tell you when it works again. VERY SORRY! Hope you look forward to it!

:(

I dont mind downloading this just for a bash.hopefully your Editor is fixed up soon

hey, my editor is half working (lol) work can now slowly continue (H)

apologies big dave - i unintentionally ripped off your idea