Oatesy1234

Reaction score
So i started a game unemployed with Semi-Pro rep, Hyde United offered me the Managers job which i accepted, in my 1st season i won the Blue Square North(without Reunion players)and now the media are saying i'm one of the best coaches around...2 days after securing the title Blackpool from League 1 offered me the managers job..with 2.7mil for transfers and 59k P/W wage budget...i really don't know if i should accept or not!!!!

Maybe i reject, then next season i bring Hyde United to Blue Square Premier glory...or maybe i reject and i get Hyde relegated.

Have you guys ever had to make a decision like this and what did you decide to do?

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Oh, and i just realised they were relegated to League 2...so that's where i will be starting from next season if i accept..

stay with hyde, blackpool are gay lashers, HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE THEY GOT 2.7 MILLION TO SPEND, THEY SHOULD BE SAVING UP FOR THE REST FOR GLOOMFIELD ROAD lol

tough one mate, stay with hyde and realease ANYBODY who can be replaced by a beter free agent, for exaple my blyth game i relased nearly the whole sqaud becuse they were all Blue Square north standerd, and replaced them free agents from all over the UK, who can drive my sqaud to Pro football, get them from trail day, scouting etc,etc and you will get Hyde to Blackpool's level in a mater seasons

id accept the blackpool job as the team have everything you need allyou need 2 do is rebuild the squad.

If you havent made quite an emotional bond with your current team, and consider that you can move along without looking back at those players you discovered, or if you find that you got promoted by chance (i.e : not by a true valuable squad), then go for the blackbook job. If you consider that you're team has what it takes to win the promotion, stick with them..

got offer palace job when i was with york ended up getting sacked after 12 games make sure players arent all argueing before you go

Tough one. Myself personally I look at attendances and income the club i'm with are taking. I was with Farsley Celtic in my first season, but even after a successful first season, my average attendance was just over 200, no hope of building the club up. So I opted to quit and move on.
If Hyde have got a decent following and no debt, then I would stay there because I imagine Blackpool are knee deep in debt!

I got offerred some leagye1/2/ch jobs, but turned them down, because I started my Bath game for a reason. I would suggest sticking it out with your current club. If your fanbase isn't too good, try cup runs, they are pretty good for gaining prestige.