Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gareth Bale or Eden Hazard?

Started chelsea season recently with no transfer budget option ticked and i'm doing great haven't lost a game yet after 26 all together! Then they give me 25million just before january.(H)

I got straight in for Bale 40 million over 48 months -accepted :D
I have also negotiated 29.5milliuon for Hazard!

What do you think I should do? Screenshots of their PA would be very much appreciated.

Also anyone know a good RB to buy (under 27)

Personally? Hazard.

Bale is best as a ML, a winger, but there's no-one of his level on the right-hand side, so your squad will be an uneven 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or something. Better is to splash out on Hazard to play AML and Hulk to play AMR, with Mata between them and Torres up front. (Coincidentally, this is exactly how Chelsea will line up next season.)

But that's just me.

Personally? Hazard.

Bale is best as a ML, a winger, but there's no-one of his level on the right-hand side, so your squad will be an uneven 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or something. Better is to splash out on Hazard to play AML and Hulk to play AMR, with Mata between them and Torres up front. (Coincidentally, this is exactly how Chelsea will line up next season.)
Very Good point about the uneven tactic but I could always train an alround good winger like Bale to play RM , not sure who tho..
But that's just me.

Nah I wouldnt buy Hazard due to his antics in real life, big time charlie, Neymar would be the choice there inside forward!

Not a bad idea about retraining someone. Oscar from Internacional, Douglas Costa, Sime Vrsaljko... You'll want someone with good pace, acceleration, crossing and dribbling. It doesn't matter if they can or can't play there currently. If you're going to play them opposite Bale, you want someone who can hug the line.

Nah I wouldnt buy Hazard due to his antics in real life, big time charlie, Neymar would be the choice there inside forward!
Does not have enough budget lol, just watching neymar and he playing pants against mexico, mexico winning 2-0!

bale not gonna move from tottemham for many clubs i would go for hazard win the league and then get bale if u like

Should be able to pick neymar up for 45-50mil. I got him 47mill in 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.