Big managers leaving for smaller clubs (HELP)

AM95

Reaction score
Noticed Mourinho leave Chelsea for Everton after he won the league.. then noticed Pellegrini leaving city andView attachment 229474 heading to Stoke.

Mourinho leaving for Everton is a common manager change that I've noticed in my games and other peoples.

Nothing we can do about it. Unless you go into the editor and change the rep of the managers/clubs but that would be messy and time consuming.

Mourinho leaving for Everton is a common manager change that I've noticed in my games and other peoples.

Nothing we can do about it. Unless you go into the editor and change the rep of the managers/clubs but that would be messy and time consuming.

Why would Mourinho leave for Everton? (14th) after winning the fa cup and league with Chelsea, that still doesn't explain why Pellegrini is heading to Stoke I also forgot to mention that these clubs are now replacing their managers with much poorer ones.. like Allardyce to Man city lol

I've never seen anything like this in any of my saves personally so I can't say anything.
Very strange though.

I've had Mourinho to overtone after winning the league only on LFC Marshall's update though

Noticed Mourinho leave Chelsea for Everton after he won the league.. then noticed Pellegrini leaving city andView attachment 942584 heading to Stoke.
I've noticed in my games and other peoples.
o.png

I've noticed Simon Grayson to Arsenal and Allardyce to City.. It's just weird and ruining the game lol

While I do agree that it's strange and unrealistic, I really don't see what the problem is...

Mourinho left for Southampton on mine and Guardiola to Roma. Both on LFCMarshall's update

It's always been a problem with FM this OP. I have noticed in FM15 the managers get sacked very quickly Wenger gets sacked in every new game I load up and about 70% of teams change managers some twice in a short period it way over the top and annoying to see Jose take the Everton job or Steve McClaren take over at Man city which oddly happened on my save.

It's never happened until recent saves, i am using an lfc marshall update? Maybe that is the cause?

While I do agree that it's strange and unrealistic, I really don't see what the problem is...

It's about realism, it's a little annoying seeing such unrealistic manager movements.

It's about realism, it's a little annoying seeing such unrealistic manager movements.
even more 'realistic': after finishing 8th (!) in French Ligue 1 and winning the France' cup, i was contacted by Chelsea and Man Untd (no, i did not have Martial in my team).

It's made the game unplayable for me..

Never ever seen the top managers move to lesser clubs after success. Mourinho always seems to be at a top club and if he leaves Chelsea it is generally to Man City, Man Utd, PSG or (oddly) back to Real Madrid. He also takes the Portugal job after a decade or so. Wenger never seems to manage another club. If he leaves Arsenal he retires or takes the France job.

You do see some odd appointments like Ian Holloway & Sam Alladyce given the Liverpool & Tottenham jobs respectively.

I had a save where Wegner ended up managing one of the teams threatened by relegation (can't remember which but Norwich seems familiar),the crazy thing was he failed to keep them up as well.

It's a LFCMarshall update's problem, unfortunately. I'll be forced to uninstall it for my next career.