Big money signings in first season

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom_7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5K

Tom_7

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what big money signings have you made in the first season. I bought Javier Mascherano for Real Madrid for £39mil and Fernando Gago....you??? :D

Well I needed someone to break up the play and I had the money. Yours was not great either seeing as I always buy Dzeko for 20 mil

yours was a bad deal, mine prob 30 mil for dzeko

Hi, I was wondering what big money signings have you made in the first season. I bought Javier Mascherano for Real Madrid for £39mil and Fernando Gago....you??? :D

This is about expensive first season signings,right?

£70million for David Villa.

You're Real Madrid, and you signed Gago oO) You've been had.

Eden Hazard - 16m

Neymar - 11m

Sandro - 10m

Guiliano - 13m

Sorry guys, wasn't clear. £39 mil plus fernando Gago in a part exchange

I've never been a big team, but i've signed Adriano for 13Million for Tottenham.

Im currently manging my frst big team save as Barca and bought Vargas, as backup for 9m + Keita.

$35 million for Dirk Kuyt (australian dollars btw...)

Worth it all, he was our top scorer for the year and had most assists, guided us (Fiorentina) to win the Serie A first year by two points.

26.5 million pound for Chiellini with Chelsea

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

$35 million for Dirk Kuyt (australian dollars btw...)

Worth it all, he was our top scorer for the year and had most assists, guided us (Fiorentina) to win the Serie A first year by two points.

20m pound! thats alot for kuyt, but i guess if he did well for u then thats money well spent :D

I have heaps with Manchester City :) :
20mil for Mexes (totally worth it)
40mil for De Rossi
25mil for Gourcuff
45mil for Chilleni

and with not-man city:
17.5 mil for Gourcuff (Sampdoria)(not 1st season but still big money for Sampdoria)
28mil for Rodwell (Sampdoria)(same, 4th season and is worth every penny)

Back