Big money signings in first season

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom_7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5K
26.5 million pound for Chiellini with Chelsea

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

20m pound! thats alot for kuyt, but i guess if he did well for u then thats money well spent :D

He did great, and beginning of second season and he's scored every friendly, got a hat-trick in one. So he's definitely performing :D But now, beginning of second season, I have a new highest and most likely overpriced transfer...

Edin Dzeko - $65 mil

Shouldn't have waited to long to get him, but i could still afford Daniel Agger and a substitute goalie Guillermo Ochoa (Sebastien Frey is still better, but he's surprisingly close). Daniel Agger set me back $40 mil, and only reason I signed him is cause Juventus wouldn't let go of the defender I wanted from them :@ But luckily Agger is also performing excellent, putting in slightly better performances then our previous top defender (and still rated as best) Alessandro Gamberini.

25 million david villa, 20 million cesc frabregas and 25 franck ribery

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

also got sakho 10 million

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

and jovetic 8 million

Welliton 18.5M but it worths the price, scored 16 goals at champions League,best player/scorer and scored the 2 goals against Inter in the final it finaly paid back

£100m fernando torres to chelsea ended up being worst signing of the season

Man Utd Sergio Aguero £52 million and signed Alexis Sanchez for £21 million

Back