Big Net Game??

Rutledge!

Reaction score
Does anyone want to start a big net game?? if we get about 10/15 people to do it? should be fun......

Big net games are never any fun, just because most people never turn up and people always take forever. :(

Put a time limit then every1 has a minute to do all their things, and if they dont turn up jus carry on playin until they turn up?

if they dont turn up jus carry on playin until they turn up?

That's what's bad. Gets boring playing against peoples assistant managers. Although a few people do better when it's their assistant in control.

Yea we have tried it on here so many times with people saying they will play then they dont turn up etc etc. I say 5-8 is the limit

Yea we have tried it on here so many times with people saying they will play then they dont turn up etc etc. I say 5-8 is the limit

Same here Kris. And I still think we should start one with about 6-8 players. If you really want to we could have one, and people interested could enter their names below and we'll say Premiership for starters... and I'll host if you want.

I would be interested but like everyone else in this thread i would like to mirror the comments about people not turning up and the limit of players because lagging does become a problem.

Anyway if it does get going you can count me in :D

ye harrison you can host if u want to! im in, just what patch is it going to be because i haven't updated mine :D

I have been thinking about starting up another game but only for a few people and only for people i can trust. maybe another game in Hong Kong :D

Reyt i think it's time to get this going now, so any applicants who are gonna be able to play REGULARLY tell me what days will be best for you (i'd say 2 days a week playing) and then i'll decide and give your hotmail address. I'm gonna say premiership so the gates are open...

Anyway you can add me on [email protected] (yes, it is a ***** to type haha :p)

Oh and sean whoever, what's the deal with mIRC? Are we getting it back or what?

Arsenal - Shauny B
Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton
Everton - tet
Watford
Sheff Utd
Man City
Charlton
Fulham
Middlesborough
Newcastle - Const
Man Utd - Lloyd
Chelsea
Portsmouth - sum dude hu's name i dnt know lol
Reading - Kris
Tottenham
Wigan
West Ham - Me
Liverpool

And just for the record, const contributed a fair amount of posts on an old account, so i reckon he should be permitted to play because he's contributed to the site over past years. And used to play the net game way back then.

Last edited:
yup am in m8..anyday xcept tues n wed for me as i work..oh yeh al be arsenal maytee

Im in n ill be Everton. I cant do wednesday or friday