Belhadj

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm managing Liverpool for the fourth season now, dont amazingly till now, 3 out of 3 champion cup wins, 1 out of 3 Premiership title wins (**** arsenal).
This season I signed Joao Moutinho and Sergio Aguero, and tried playing both of them to let them blend in.
Halfway through the season, Mouinho is doing decently, but nothing big, while Aguero is absolutely worthless. scored 5 goals in 30 games, averagin 5.98 in performence. it's really annoying cause i apid 30 million pounds and his doing nothing. what am i doing wrong with the big players and what should i be doing?
Thanks in advance

Are they speaking English yet? Foreign players take longer to settle into a team.It could be next season before you start seeing the best of them.

Moutinho is speaking english.
Aguero isn't, but in my assitant's report it doesn't say he's struggling to fit in anymore.
edit: I guess i should add the fact I also bought Cazorla and he's doing great, and Fabricio Coloccini from Newcastle who became one of the most importent players in my squad, not to mention two regens in Fullback who are incredible. any ideas?

Last edited:
Maybe they are not used to your style of play.I bought Aguero once,didn't do much in his first season but was brilliant in his second.Have a look at their favoured personnel and try and sign them or ask them to recommend someone.