vancooker

Reaction score
so i usually play in a 4-3-1-2 tactic and im having excellent results

i sold nani and valencia since they didnt fit. bough sissoko and van nistelrooy (gotta love the man)

now my really big problem is that real putted ronaldo on sale for 40M so i asked the administration for money and they gave it :D so ronaldo is joining me in the end of the season but i didnt even though about my dear tactic

so what do i do. transform my 4-3-1-2 into a 4-3-2-1 or to a 4-2-2-2?

i have rooney, berbatov, owen and javier (nistelrooy is going to reform) as forwards so what do i do?

Advanced Forward, alongside Wayne Rooney who plays on the left side as a striker as a Complete Forward on support. Rotate with Berbatov and Hernandez every three-to-four games depending on form.

Release Owen and Van Nistelrooy at the end of the season.

Don't know really why you signed van Nistelrooy, when you have Rooney Berba and Chicacheato :S

i really like him and this he is being me best scorer :/

4-2-2-2 or 4-3-2-1?

Keep the same formation.

Infact, if you feel there needs to be a change, then look at your assistant's manager report of the squad, assort them by position and look at if you have more wingers than central midfielders/defensive midfielders.

If the first, change it to a 4-2-2-2, 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1. If the latter, keep the same formaiton - if it's bringing you success.

make Rooney the one behind front two and play Ronaldo and Hernandez/Berba up front - **** van Nistelrooy, he's impact sub at best given his advancing age

berba/javier as poacher, ronaldo as complete forward?

and rooney as interior forward?

if you don't want to change tactics train ronaldo into a striker. ronaldo and rooney partnership as complete forwards would be devastating