euanstokie123

Reaction score
Alright lads, right i've got a save with dorchester in BSS and am currently playing local rivals Bournemouth(of L1) in the 2nd round of the f.a cup. It says the game is over and i've won 1-0 even though i didnt score! But thats not the main problem - Il take that lol. But it says the match is over and i cant exit the match. The camera is just going round the stadium. I can go onto home and preferences etc but won't let me continue. Any ideas?

Help greatly appriciated as I don't want to lose this save!
Euan

That just makes i box pop up asking if i want to quit mate I don't though! thanks for the suggestion though.

Anything else? Desperate here!

Im getting no error message and i can do anything put continue. So i can view fixtures, players etc but can't continue :( someone save me!

never heard of this one! feel for you man, hope you get it sorted....

can you click on any of the players names? thinkin maybe if you can do that, you should be able to save from that point under the FM tab. Even if you can..i wouldnt want to suggest it, but i guess desperate times...

or you just bask in the glory for ever more!

And before someone says go on hoilday for a day ive tried that! Anyone?

Yep can click on players names clubs everything except being able to ****** continue. Haven't played in ages, get a good save going then this - get it sorted SI FFS

Always save regularly. I know it won't help you much now, but in future it will. Have 3 different saves rotating to avoid corruption as well.

is it possible to save? maybe under a different file name. then restart the game, result should of saved...an if that save is corrupted for some insane reason, you still have old save lol
i wouldnt rush to do anything just yet, probs someone who knows what theyre talkin about may see your post :p

Ive saved upto the game - But don't like playing on after its crashed as ive already played the game if you get me. ALso If I play bournemouth again Il most likely get stuffed! Just hope someone knows how to fix it.

Always save regularly. I know it won't help you much now, but in future it will. Have 3 different saves rotating to avoid corruption as well.

sound advice that im gonna take!

barakus - No I can't save unfornunatly as the side menu is exactly like it is during a match. Can only quit and not save. Ive tried commenting on managers and interacting with board to see if it will update past the match but no luck ;(

i have no answers for you bud :(
have you tried the windows key? sometimes that can "nudge" games on! like callapsing it then restoreing it...
anyways goodluck

Yep tried it still havent solved this so if anyone has a suggestion dont be shy!