Reaction score
Hi guys jaust started whith Newcastle and I got 7.25M bids accepted for Gino Peruzzi and Vrsaljko, need good right back other than Simpson, Peruzzi has better atributtes, but I have great experience with Šime from FM12(his stats are lil bit weaker this year) so who should I sign?

Hi guys jaust started whith Newcastle and I got 7.25M bids accepted for Gino Peruzzi and Vrsaljko, need good right back other than Simpson, Peruzzi has better atributtes, but I have great experience with Šime from FM12(his stats are lil bit weaker this year) so who should I sign?

Vrsaljko is better at start, but I've seen Peruzzi becoming better in my saves. Both will be great, but depends do you want a project that will be best in world or good player who will be almost as good as Peruzzi.

If you get Peruzzi I'd suggest partnering him with his countryman who plays at Almeria if I remember right on loan in first season. Will also become worldclass LB in couple years and should be available for less than 5m in first season. Can't remember name right now.

hm this will be my last deal of first window (no more money), but I will check that argentinian LB maybe for Santon replacment when he is tired or injured, I have just read that Peruzzi doesnt get his work permit so Vrsaljko it is, hope he will develop nicely

Corchia, Aurier, Wallace, Romario?

Alternatively if your struggling to find a right back to sign, you could play Santon there and buy a left back.

I also had the same dilemma, but honestly a right footer on the left back position is a bit weird. So I decided to put Santon on the right side and I bought Monreal for the left back position (I also had the possibility to resign Jose Enrique from Liverpool

I had Vrsaljko in one of my saves. He didn't get his work permit cleared in his first season.

Corchia turns out to be pretty beastly. If you can wait though, Azpilicueta is available for about £20m second season as he won't play much. He's a great right-back.